Welcome to the Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa! Located by the world renowned Diani beach over a sprawling and serene area of 34 acres, it is truly a paradise waiting for you with a magical experience. Offering world class hospitality standards, this beach resort is the perfect destination for beach holidays, corporate and social events and grand weddings. With multi-cuisine dining outlets, bars, well-appointed rooms and suites, swimming pool and spa, it promises nothing but the ultimate holiday.
The rate stated is for a single occupancy, an additional USD.20 will be required for double occupancy on bed and breakfast basis. An additional USD.30 will be paid incase of full board service on per person basis.
Children: (0-5 years old) free of charge
5-12 years old in own room (max. 2 children) – 75% of Adult double rate
(5-12 years old) KES1,500 per day for full board occupancy
12 years old and above = full adult rate
All booking cancellations must be advised in writing to the reservations team.
• No refund will be issued for any cancellation made within 7 days before the check-in date.
• A 50% refund will be issued if cancellation is made between 8-30 days before check-in date.
• A full refund for cancellation effected 31 days and above before check-in date.
• Between 22nd Dec 2020 – 2nd Jan 2021, any cancellation made within 31 days of arrival will incur 100% charge of the entire booking.
• Required minimum stay of 3 nights between 22nd Dec 2020 to 02nd Jan 2021.
• Check out will not be permitted on 24th, 25th, and 31st Dec 2020.
• The payment must be received 7 days prior the arrival/check-in date.
• Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released automatically and without prior notification.
• All payments made by cheque must be cleared before the arrival/check-in date. In the event, a cheque is returned by the bank as "unpaid" for any reason the agent shall replace the payment by cash and additionally agrees to pay the returned cheque fee thereof.
• The agent agrees to pay any costs, including legal fees, court costs, and any other expenses incurred by Diani Reef Beach Resort in the collection of unpaid invoices, returned cheques, or default payment.